Australia Permanent Resident Visa is confirmation that you are legally resident in Australia as a permanent residence by the government. It lets you remain in Australia for an indefinite period of time. Permanent residency gives you the freedom to work and live like you are a citizen. With the aid of PR, you can sponsor a temporary or permanent visa to your family members in Australia.
There are various categories under which you can apply for a PR visa which have different eligibility requirements. You must score at least 65 points under the point’s grids including age, work, qualifications, experience, etc.
Following are different visas you can apply for if you want to obtain a Permanent residence:
Australian Independent Visa is the world’s most popular advanced migration visa. This visa is extended to applicants who are not funded by any employer, state or territory or family member residing in Australia. Applicants who are skilled and qualified in the field of education and have experience may apply for this visa. You must have at least 65 Permanent Residency points. If the applicant is eligible, he or she must pick up occupation from the Medium-and Long-Term Strategic Skill List. The applicant must also submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skills. You may apply for EOI while living in Australia.
If the Government of Australia finds that your profile is appropriate for their country, you would be notified by Invitation to Apply (ITA) to become an Australian Permanent Resident.
KBA Global helps you apply for a subclass 189 visa. We take special care that our visa applicants are not faced with any problems in other countries.
Australian Nominated Visa should be applied to applicants who are sponsored by an employer or a member of the family living in Australia and have at least 65 points of qualification for a qualified migration point test.
In order to apply for this visa, you need to choose an occupation from the Australian occupation request list. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select online to confirm your visa. If the government deems your application meets all required, you will get an Invitation to apply(ITA). You have a minimum time of 60 days to apply for 190 Visa after getting the invitation.
If you’ve got a relationship in Australia, that’s good. And if you don’t have it don’t worry about it. Come to KBA Global, we’re going to best help you to find a sponsor or if you already have a sponsor we can help with the visa process.
Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 489 is a four-year provisional visa that allows the applicant to live and work in a regional or metropolitan area of Australia to obtain a permanent residence.
An applicant who wishes to work in a specific region or a low population area and has a relative in the designated area of Australia may apply for this visa. If you live or work here for up to 4 years, you will be eligible for permanent residence.
First choose your Expression of Interest through Skill Select Online. If you are found to be eligible, you will receive an Invitation to Apply for a minimum period of 60 days.
Benefits of having an Australian Permanent Residency
- Legal entitlement to work/live in any part of Australia for indefinite time.
- Can take the advantage of few social security benefits.
- Can sponsor other family members for temporary or permanent visa
- If you want to get the citizenship of Australia, you can apply for it after fulfilling the required criteria
- Working in Australia ends up simpler with a Permanent Resident Visa
- With a permanent visa in Australia you can enjoy unlimited freedom to pursue the course of study that you prefer more often at a cheaper price.
- Permanent residents in Australia can enjoy health care entitlement such as medicare.
- Eligibility to sponsor your relatives for the acquisition of permanent residence
- You can now apply for credit cards and get items on lease which you would not be eligible in a temporary visa.