Australia has better standards of living than most countries in the world, so people want to migrate to this country. There are a number of ways you can migrate to Australia if you want to. Here are some visas you can use if you wish to live and work in Australia. 

Permanent Visas

Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa

This visa is a point-based permanent work visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. You must submit an expression of interest (EOI) and be invited to apply for this visa. If granted, this visa lets you live and work in Australia as a permanent residence. You can include your family members in your application.

Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa

Skilled nominated visa (SC 190) is points based and allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

Temporary Visas to Transition SC189 and SC190

Provisional Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491 Visa

This point-based provisional visa is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia for 5 years. S/he must be nominated by a state or territory government agency, or sponsored by an eligible relative. The worker must have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list and have a suitable skills assessment for the concerned occupation.

Graduate Temporary Subclass 485

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with skills and qualifications that are relevant to specific occupations Australia needs. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily

Recognized Graduate Subclass 476

This visa allows recent engineering graduates to live, work or study in Australia for up to 18 months. You must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age. Your qualification needs to be at least an undergraduate (bachelors) or higher. Your family members can also join you in Australia during this time.

Skilled Regional Subclass 887

Skilled regional visa (subclass 887) allows people on eligible visas who have lived and worked in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas or a designated area of Australia to stay and work in Australia permanently. This visa is a permanent visa with a travel component that expires 5 years after the date of visa grant. You can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want for 5 years from the date we grant the visa.

To learn more:

KBA Global Education, Migration and Visa Services