There are number of ways you can stay in Australia and many pathways you can take after you have completed your studies, here are some visa options that will help you make your decision:

Student Visa

This Student Visa lets you visit Australia to study in an eligible course at a registered educational institution in Australia. You can stay up to 5 years and in line with your enrolment with your education provider. The Visa allows students to study for the duration of your proposed course. The student must have a confirmation of enrolment from an educational institution in Australia before lodging the Visa. The study can be in any division–ELICOS; Primary and Secondary School; Vocational Education and Training; Higher Education; Postgraduate research; and Non-Award Courses

Student Visa Extension

If you are need to extend your student visa rather it be apply for you COE and then apply for your visa extension, KBA Global is standing by to help you.

Contact us.

After you have completed your studies you can follow these visas to get a Permanent Residency:

Graduate Temporary Subclass 485

This temporary visa allows international students to live, study, and work after the completion of 2 years of studies in Australia or 5 years if you are a Hongkong citizen.

General Skilled Migration

If you have studied in Australia or are qualified and wondering how to migrate to Australia these visas are right for you. These visas are a suite of temporary and permanent visas that open various avenues of opportunities for you. Learn more by contacting us.

Company Sponsorship (Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional Visa - Subclass 494)

This visa enables regional employers to address identified labor shortages within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where employers can't source an appropriately skilled Australian worker. This visa has three streams: Employer Sponsored stream, Labour Agreement stream, and Subsequent entrant stream

KBA Global Education, Migration and Visa Services