About the visa

Child visa (Subclass 802) lets a dependent child - of a parent who is Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or holder of a Permanent Australian visa - outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents. The child must be single and dependent on the parent at the time of the visa application. S/he must be under 18 years, a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially dependent on the parent, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability. Once the visa is granted, you can stay in Australia permanently.

Subclass: 802 Visa (Onshore Applicant)
Stay Duration: Permanently
Visa Cost: From AU$2,665. There is also an additional charge for each of the child’s dependent children who apply for the visa.

How can KBA Global assist you with this visa application?

With a team of experts led by registered migration agents, KBA Global proudly stands as one of the very few highly trusted consultancies for its efficient, reliable services, and high visa success rates. At KBA Global, all of our clients are served by highly qualified and trained migration agents who review each case thoroughly in adherence to the requirements set by the respective authorities. Our expert and experienced migration agents will provide personalised service for your needs and availability to ensure your visa success. We are there for you to provide an in-depth understanding of what is required to get the visa and will provide help throughout the visa process.

Get in touch with us

No matter your needs, we've got you covered.

  • We offer english test preparation courses for selected locations.
  • We help you get in depth understanding of what is required to get the visa
  • KBA Global provides consultancy before, during and after if required.
  • We personalize service for your needs and availability.
  • We offer expert and experienced migration agents that you can trust.

KBA Global Education, Migration and Visa Services